My evidence is a mix of fact and bias. But screw it, it’s my $18, so here it goes:
- All their articles are linked on Twitter anyway.
- All the good style pics that I use to get an estimate of good men’s fashion are on their Tumblr feed.
- If you sign up for the email newsletter, it’ll pretty much give away everything that’s already in the magazine.
- They embrace the expensive-shoes-without-socks trend. I find it highly annoying. Prepare for summary destruction.
- Deep v-neck shirts on men. No. Just no.
(I know, first world problems, right?)
But still, if you charge people money to read their magazine, then why give it away to everyone else for free?